Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pub Nights!!


So far, we have been to two pubs. As per Irish tradition, me and my friend Amy had Guinness while our other two friends Leigh and Sarah tried Balmers, a type of cider beer. Guinness was not my favorite type of beer, but I was surprised by how much I liked it!


Next we went to a bar in downtown Cork!  I spent the night talking to lots of other Americans and Irish people and even met a few from London. The guy in the picture above was named Charlie, and he was from a town just outside of Cork! One of my first Irish friends! It was SO LOUD!I talked/yelled so much, that my voice is pretty much gone today! We had a great time though!

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing your pictures and reading your thoughts on them. It looks like a beautiful campus and your social skills are hard at work once again. LOL

    ReplyDelete