Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My new home :)

 this is our guest bathroom, all pink! we found this on our third day here!
 my bed, with pictures of family and friends and the two cutest cards from Alisia and Lillia
 this is the view from my window. it's really hard to see, but its gorgeous!
 this is the second desk in my room. Luckily I don't have a roommate, so i get an extra desk and bed! I'm using the desk as a vanity and the bed as my "plop and drop station"
 below is our kitchen and living room space. It's pretty big, which is a change from my westmo dorm room
This is the front of my building, The Spires on Bandon Road!

This is one of my roomates Sarah. She is from South Carolina and came to Cork without knowing anyone too! Our other roommate is Wendy (I think that's her name). She is from Ireland and lives about an hour outside of Cork. Her exams are this week so she is going home inbetween to study. So, I've only met her once, but she seems very nice and offered to show us around town when her exams are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment